Batik Masks - Set of 2
Crafted by refugee artisans living in Malaysia
These batik masks are made in partnership with Earth Heir.
- Set of 2, each piece is verified as Fair Trade by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters.
- Each mask has 2 attachment options, ribbons & elastic strings, to enhance secure attachment.
- Size Adult: (W) 21 cm x (H) 15.5 cm.
How to wear:
- Open the mask cover, place the filter from the top.
- Close the mask cover, ensure the filter sticks out of the upper cover and the bottom corners.
- The side with wire faces up, place the ear loops around ears.
- Place the ties around your head and secure with a knot. First tie at the back of the neck, then tie at the back of the head.
- Mold or pinch the wire to the shape of your nose.
How to wash:
- Wash the mask with water and soap.
- Air dry, then iron for further sanitisation.
- Please note that the filter should not be reused.
The usage time of this reusable mask is the same as the general surgical masks, for a maximum of 4 hours. Users are recommended to replace the cleaned and sanitized mask cover, and the filter insert once every four hours.
This face cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product. We make no claim, either express or imply, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The face cover is not a substitute for professional medical device, diagnosis or treatment. In case of any specific questions about any medical matter, please consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Note: These products are handmade and there will be slight variations in shape, size, and colour. Due to COVID-19, products are shipped with a 1-2 weeks delay. Please note that we do not accept returns for these masks due to hygiene reasons.